Saturday, November 3, 2007

And now, blog thoughts...

It has been quite a while since I have written anything here which has recently made me very sad. The reason it has made me sad is because I am coming to the halting relization that my days here in Europe are numbered and the numbers are getting ever so close to zero. I have never been very good at keeping a journal, so this blog is acting as my journal. Pathetic, isn't it? Three months in Europe and I all have to show for it is some boring travel log entries. I have had a lot of blog-worthy moments as of late so I am going to try and recount some of these over the next week or so. Please keep in mind that my thoughts are not anything grand but just things that I want to write down for my own benefit. Sorry, if I am being selfish, dear readers, but you'll get over it...

1 comment:

Adrienne and Lance said...

Not gonna lie, I'm a little excited that your Europe days are getting close to zero and you will be coming to sacramento soon. That is selfish, am I a bad person? I just miss you ellen, that's all. =)