Monday, January 26, 2009

SUNDANCE!


Most of you will know that I am huge fan of The Office, and more specifically, Jim. Well, would you be jealous if I told you I saw him in the flesh at Sundance? And that it was at the worldwide premiere of the movie that he wrote, directed, produced, and starred in? Yes? I thought so. Megan, Jillian, and I had quite the glitzy weekend. We went to a few concerts, saw some celebrities, went to a movie premiere. You know, the typical weekend. Some other celebs that we saw besides Mr. John Krasinski were Maeby from Arrested Development (Alia Shawkat), most of the cast from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, the Italian guy from Love Actually, Millie from Freaks and Geeks, Denise Richards,Robin Williams, Zooey Deschanel, Shooter McGavin, Peter Gallagher, and others for whom I will have to consult the girls to refresh my memory. A lot of them were only people that we would get excited about, but that only made it better.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

oooh... so jealous! i'm glad you guys went. i was always so bad at remembering when sundance film festival was. way to take advantage!

when do you find out about an internship here??