Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Curse You, Food Network!


A few days ago, I tuned into the show Food Network Challenge on … the Food Network. I am not going to lie, it was highly entertaining. It is amazing what people can do with fondant and cake batter. Since then, it has become a drug. I cannot get enough! Now, just because I have become physically reliant on Food Network’s programming doesn’t mean I still don’t have standards. Clarification: I will never watch Rachel Ray. She is annoying. But give me a little Next Food Network Star, Unwrapped, Food Network Challenge, or Iron Chef, and I am set. But, I just don’t get it, what is so fascinating to me about people making food? Even when I am stuffed to the brim I find it entrancing. But am I alone it finding being entranced by those "cupcakes"?

2 comments:

Morgan said...

i'm with you ellen-y-poo. i LOVE the food network. i agree that rachel ray is totally annoying, but i love ace of cakes, and a bunch of other shows that i don't know the names of. i have gotten so many good ideas so far. oh, and i am hurt that you don't have my blog on your link list.

Morgan said...

ok, so i totally lied, it is on there... thanks! :)