Thursday, August 2, 2007

Ellen: Music from the Motion Picture by Various Artists

here's how it works:
1. open your music library
2. put it on shuffle
3. press play
4. for every question, type the song that's playing
5. when you go to a new question, press the next button
6. don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.
Ok, here goes my soundtrack:

opening credits: "That Time" by Regina Spektor (This is an awesome song for the opening credits! I love tangerines!)

waking up: "You Make Me Feel Like a Natural Woman" by Carole King (Appropriate seeing as how I look very natural in the morning.)

first day at school: "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns N' Roses (Hmm...Interesting)

in love: "Come Away With Me" by Norah Jones (I would love to be in love to this song)

fight song: "Over My Head" by The Fray (I would be over my head in a fight)

breaking up: "I'm the Man Who Loves You" by Wilco (Oooh, I left him for another man! Scandalous!)

prom: "Start the Commotion" by The Wiseguys (I am starting the commotion at every party)

life's ok: "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" from Spamalot (This needs to be my anthem when life is just ok)

mental breakdown: “The Mess Inside" by The Mountain Goats (Ha)

driving: "Jump in the Line" by Harry Belafonte (This is perfect! One time I was driving and anytime this song comes on I have to dance to it because I have done so since I could walk. A carful of guys were mocking me, but I didn't care. They were just jealous that I was having more fun than them in rush hour traffic.)

flashback: "Chiquitita" by ABBA (This does conjure flashbacks...)

getting back together: "Any Way You Want It" by Journey (That's right. I would have to have it my way to get back together)

wedding: "Eight Days A Week" by The Beatles (Interesting selection)

birth of child: "My Girl" by The Temptations (Aww, that is perfect)

final battle: "Super Trouper" by ABBA (The fact that I have so much ABBA on my soundtrack does not help its coolness level)


death scene: "Blister in the Sun" by Violent Femmes (Interesting selection again)

funeral song: "It's the End of the World as We Know It" by REM (Thats right, the world will end when I die)

end credits: "One Sweet Love" by Sara Bareilles (I like that)


Overall, I feel that this is a pretty good soundtrack. Very eclectic, which works for my soundtrack.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

um, hello, I read your blog too!! That picture of ABBA (that is ABBA isn't it?) is A-MAZING!!! I love the overalls on the guy on the left.

jillian said...

dude this is PERFECT. It looks like you cheated. Don't worry I know you didn't.