Sunday, August 5, 2007

This may not be news to anyone, but...

I love Jane Austen. My cousins and I have been having a bit of a fest as of late, considering I have every Jane Austen adaptation known to man. I just introduced them to the ITV adaptations that were done this year (anyone who I have not made watch these, you must) and they were fabulous. Chel and I decided that I am a cross between Catherine Morland and Elizabeth Bennet. We decided that Chelsea is probably the same, but then we took a quiz which said she is Mary Crawford from Mansfield Park (this is hysterical because Mary is super promiscuous). I took a quiz that said Henry Tilney is my Austen hero which is completely fine with me. The lesser known of the Austen heroes, Tilney is a perfect blend of wit and charm.

On the European Excursion front, I have only 11 more days until I leave, which I would be completely and utterly overjoyed about if only I had my passport and visa within my possession. Seeing as how I have neither, I am stressing out a tad. Having to call the passport customer service line and be on hold for a half an hour each does not help with this mounting stress. So until that day comes when I am the proud owner of a passport and visa courtesy of the Austrian Consulate.

I went and saw Bourne Ultimatum this weekend and anytime he was in a new location running from various government officials I got to lean over with pride and tell my mom "I get to go there!" Also, I will add that the exotic locations were not the only splendor my eyes beheld in that movie, if you follow me.

I created a photo sharing site that I will be using for all of my pics on the trip, so feel free to check it out although it is not very exciting at the moment.

No comments: