Thursday, August 2, 2007

Ok Jillian...

I was tagged as number one, so I have to fill it out:

places I've worked
1-PGP Valuation
2-NorCal Appraisals
3-Legends Grille as part of the DW Mafia and then graduated to sandwich/ pizza maker
4-Tower Books for a total of five days when I was then offered more money to go back to PGP

movies I can watch over and over
1-Pride and Prejudice
2-Much Ado About Nothing (Damian Lewis edition)
3-Tommy Boy
4-You've Got Mail (By the way, all of the above movies have been watched over and over again)

places I've lived
1-Lubbock, Texas
2-Limestone, Maine
3-Spokane, Washington
4-Sacramento, CA and Provo, UT

favorite tv shows
1-Office (comprising of both editions)
2-Arrested Development
3-Psych
4-Currently I am going to have to go with Flight of the Conchords


places I've been
1-Hawaii
2-New York City
3-Spain
4-Seattle

favorite foods
1-Pasta
2-Mint Milanos
3-My BBQ chicken pizza with olives
4-popsicles

majors I've considered
1-Elementary Education
2-Journalism
3-English
4- Marriage, Family, Human Development

places I'd rather be
1-England
2-New York
3-Anywhere in Europe
4-In Good-Dream Land

friends i would like to tag (meaning: it's your turn to fill in the blanks)
1-Seeing as how
2-Jillian is probably my only current reader
3-I don't have anyone to pressure into
4-doing this survey

Well, I am going to go to sleep now to the dulcet tones of my mom's snoring and her blaring Ghost Hunters. Good night, reader.

No comments: