Thursday, September 6, 2007

Day 11 - Barcelona

For this day, there is not a whole lot to say because we had a bit of drama, which I dread like the plague, and I do not really feel like delving into that again. Highlights, without going into a ton of details would be:

1) I got to see the Barcelona Football Club and I bought a jersey. It was basically awesome and I was muy triste that I didn’t
get to see a game.
2) We went to a park that Gaudi designed some pieces in and that was pretty cool.
3) I got to eat some delicious fruit in a market.

That was pretty much my last day in Barcelona. I was a tad disappointed that we did not get more in, but such is life. Unfortunately, this did carry onto the next day a bit. We took the night train to Geneva, Switzerland that night. So for the record the night before was the last time I got to shower until Vienna. The train was fun because Kimberlee and I were sharing our car with the cutest little Catalan lady. She sat and peeled her apple with her little pocket knife and laid out all of her clothes for the next day.

No comments: